Sunday, June 11, 2006

WHY you ask?

So what the heck is the big fuss over some of these photomanipulations? They're NOT real. It's JUST fantasy! Some people really need to lighten up. I'm not a strick vore fan, but I really enjoy the whole manipulation of images and how real some of them can look.


It's great stuff because it "SHOCKS" you... it shocks the audience into looking/paying attention to what the author is trying to convey... or you just think he was a complete NUT! HA!


Photoshoping is so fun. Mannn, I sure would love to do this as a full time job. Work would never get boring for me. I think the thing I enjoy the most is twisting a beautiful image into something completely different with a totally different meaning. Mixing and manipulating beauty with roughness and harshness gives our works a whole new light... like taking one of Stacey's beautiful sexy leg shots and manipulating it so that the end result looks like the beast is constricting/devouring her. Some and probably MOST people out there would view these as disgusting...

vidiLife.com provides  free video and photo hosting and sharing

 ...but believe it or not, it's an actual FETISH. Not that I would EVER want to see this in REAL LIFE... now that would be kinda gross. I only get enjoyment from it by thinking of it in an erotic way... the release of power... the helplessness of the struggling maiden... a beautiful damsel in distress and the rest is left to YOUR imagination.


Yes this so called vore fetish is higly looked down upon and there are only a select few out there who enjoy it. I enjoy making the vore photos and vore animations with my buddies because we am a total "vore" fans ourselves.

http://www.geocities.com/johnjohnvv/